Another confirmation that the new is the forgotten old. The essence of the diet for the lazy is the proper use of water. This is the rule that our grandmothers followed. By following the easy rules outlined in this article, you can get rid of excess weight in just one month.
The benefits of a lazy diet
Compared to other ways of weight loss, a diet with lazy water helps you to do it more comfortably, without the risk of collapse and accompanying psychological trauma.
- If you follow all the rules, you can eat anything. You do not need to count calories, think about the menu and cook only diet meals, take care of the method of heat treatment.
- There is no constant feeling of hunger, due to the fact that water fills the entire volume of the stomach. In addition, its content of zero calories.
- The work of the internal organs improves, the body cleanses, which favorably affects the condition of the skin - all this is helped by a large amount of fluid consumed.
- Water is an excellent metabolic catalyst. Thanks to it, the body burns calories faster, converting them into energy. The body immediately begins to wake up, general well-being improves and drowsiness disappears.
- The lazy diet can be followed anywhere: on vacation, at work or at home. No special training or lifestyle changes are required.
But the most important advantage of a diet for the lazy is that you can indulge in your favorite treats, especially during the holidays. You just have to drink the required amount of fluid in advance and lose weight with pleasure.
Factors that affect the rate of weight loss
Excess weight loss is an individual process and depends on the weight loss of the body. The diet for the lazy is famous only for the positive reviews. Thanks to the water diet, you can lose from 5 to 12 pounds in a month.
Factors on which the rate of weight loss depends:
- The food a person eats. Although you can eat anything, you need to remember that too much fat, starch and sweets slow down the weight loss process. It is also desirable to slightly reduce the amount of salt.
- The total mass of the overweight. The faster the process, the longer it is. In thin and lean people, the body loses excess weight much more slowly.
- Age. The older the person, the worse the metabolism. It is easier for young people to lose weight.
But in many ways the outcome depends on the individual himself. Some on a water diet lose 1 kg per week, others achieve weight loss of up to 5 kg in the same period. Physical activity will speed up the weight loss process. Physical therapy will not allow you to lose elasticity and relax the skin if a person is overweight.
Basic recommendations and rules
It is recommended to follow a lazy diet once a year, no more than three weeks. But if there is a good reason to repeat it, it is necessary to maintain a break between diet cycles of at least one month. The acquired useful habit of drinking water just before meals can be applied to the daily diet, but you will need to slightly reduce the amount of fluid.
Strict adherence to the basic rules will allow you to succeed in the fight against excess weight in the shortest possible time.
- Following the rules of the diet for the lazy, it is important to drink only clean water. Do not drink any drinks with meals and at least for the next hour. After the allotted time, you can drink tea, coffee or herbal teas.
- Water should be consumed only raw and always at room temperature. During heat treatment, water loses most of its useful metals and salts. Hot - speeds up metabolism and adapts the body to food intake, while the work of the digestive system begins.
- Water should be drunk not only 20 minutes before the main meal, but also before small snacks, even if they are fruit, crackers or seeds. As a rule, for many, the desire to have a snack disappears only from the need to drink 2 glasses of liquid.
Water should always be near. You can buy a small bottle of the desired volume, so that there are no difficulties in measuring the required amount of liquid.
Diet for the lazy - an approximate menu
Before starting a diet, it is advisable to consider an approximate diet. Strict adherence to food intake per hour will increase efficiency from time to time. Increasing the consumption of raw fruits and reducing sweet, fatty, floury and smoked meats also contribute to the rapid removal of excess weight.
The daily diet menu for the lazy looks like this:
7: 40 - 2 glasses of clean water.
8: 00 - the usual breakfast.
9: 15 - 9: 30 - coffee or tea without sugar.
|9: 30 - 12: 40 p. m.||Unlimited clean non-carbonated water|
12: 40 - 2 glasses of water without gas.
13: 00 - lunch with any content of dishes and calories.
14: 15 - 14: 30 tea or coffee without sugar.
|14: 30 - 17: 40||Pure water at room temperature in any quantity|
17: 40 - 2 glasses of clean water.
18: 00 - dinner preferably.
19: 15 - 19: 30 any sugar-free drink.
|19: 30 - 7: 40||In case of hunger, you can drink some water.|
Due to the use of a large volume of water, many useful substances begin to be flushed out of the body, especially magnesium, sodium and calcium. During the diet, it is recommended to start drinking a complex of vitamins-minerals.
Contraindications to choosing this weight loss method:
- Third trimester of pregnancy and lactation.
- Diseases of the excretory system, such as problems with the kidneys, bladder, etc.
- If there is a lack of calcium in the body.
- You can not diet for children under 16 years.
Before starting a diet, people with cardiovascular disease should consult a doctor. Also, it is not advisable to choose this method for those who do not like to drink water.